Support on Patreon
Stellar Forces Logo

Download the Android client | Download the PC client

Screenshot

Stellar Forces is a turn-based multi-player squad strategy game.

Take control of an elite squad and defeat opponents in one of 100+ missions. Choose what to equip them with, where to deploy them, and then use whatever strategy and tactics you want to ensure victory.

Once you have registered using the PC or Android app, you can play as many games as you want. This game has no adverts and no in-app purchases.

This game is played in a casual way. Once you have taken your turn, your opponent is notified by e-mail that it is now their turn. However, they may not take it straight away. Typically, expect to take a turn and then wait about a day to take your next turn. Of course, you can play as many concurrent games as you can handle if you get bored in the meantime!

Now running for over 10 years!

Stellar Forces Patrons

Many thanks to all the following who support Stellar Forces on Patreon:-

Henry's Cat, RABID, LucianObi,

Recent Victories

23 Apr 2024 15:47: SammuS (The Assassins) has defeated AI (The Fugitives) in The Stealth Assassins

23 Apr 2024 15:10: AI (The Fugitives) has defeated SammuS (The Assassins) in The Stealth Assassins

23 Apr 2024 14:41: AI (The Fugitives) has defeated SammuS (The Assassins) in The Stealth Assassins

22 Apr 2024 22:24: SammuS (The Attackers) has defeated AI (The Defenders) in Moonbase Assault

22 Apr 2024 22:11: Dijon_p (The Psychic) has defeated Chris1977 (The Cleaners) in All Seeing Eye

Top players

Last calculated on 23 Apr 2024 14:03

PosNamePoints
1Ethereal Slayer206
2Dijon_p177
3hansolo133
4RABID129
5EvilDick125
6Chris1977124
7xeno91
8free palestine.66
9thrashbarg51
10Gooey Blob40
Recent Posts

Game 53766: Dijon_p, Chris1977 in 'All Seeing Eye'

I was a bit lucky, that's for sure. Maybe he was a bit stunned by the grenade.
Posted by Dijon_p 45 minutes ago

Posted by Chris1977 59 minutes ago

Game 53760: xeno, hansolo, Gooey Blob, Chris1977 in 'Moonbase Assault 2v2'

Hi Chris, I'll have a look, but I might struggle to have time tonight, it might well be tommorow morning. Leave it with me and I'll see what I can find.
Posted by SteveSmith 1 hours ago

Game 53760: xeno, hansolo, Gooey Blob, Chris1977 in 'Moonbase Assault 2v2'

Steve, help! I spent ages selecting stuff for my guys on the webapp, and it all still seemed to be there when I ran the client in order to deploy them. Now, though, I go to take my first turn and they haven't got a bean! If this had been a one-to-one, I might have just shrugged and carried on anyway, but doing so here isn't fair to xeno. Is there any way of restoring my gear without making everyone else restart, or is a rollback the only option?
Posted by Chris1977 8 hours ago

Game 53766: Dijon_p, Chris1977 in 'All Seeing Eye'

Oh well, that was kind of Karmic (playing as the Psychic I'd literally taken advantage of a Cleaner's shot not being on-target at that exact same point), so I can't complain. Definitely still worth the gamble, though...
Posted by Chris1977 9 hours ago

Game 53759: Chris1977, hansolo in 'All Seeing Eye'

"...ONE of the Cleaners...", even.
Posted by Chris1977 1 days ago

Trophy Winners

Player Nettles45 has won the First Blood Trophy!

Previous winner: SammuS won the First Blood Trophy

Login Here
Email Address:
Password:

Register using the Android or PC app

©2024 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.

Stellar Forces Web Server 1.93 For help & support, please visit the forums or email support