Game 44108: Henry's Cat, Cpt Fishmonger in 'Moonbase Clash'
You are here: Stellar Forces > Your Games > Game 44108: Henry's Cat, Cpt Fishmonger in 'Moonbase Clash'
- Hello sir! In the Moonbase Clash mission walls are destructible. I see you're new, so probably didn't realise this. Look for the normal Moonbase mission, if that what you're after. Though Moonbase Clash is fun too, once you know what to expect.
- Hi there fella, I remember Laser Squad very lovingly. This online game is a masterpiece. Still learning tactics at the moment so fully expect to have my arse handed to me many times before I win one, especially with all these new maps!
- I'm noticing that grenades are a popular choice in the few games I've played. Clearly I need to adapt accordingly.
- It's a great game indeed. It certainly breaks up the day at work! I used to play Laser Squad on my friend's Amstrad, then later on my Atari ST. Hmm... Well, if you're interested in grenades (which I avoided using back in the day) check your unit's strength rating - it's used to determine how far you can throw it. Heavier grenades can't be thrown as far. Welcome here in any case!
- I remember playing it on a mate's Speccy 128k (well posh). There's even an emulator on the World of Spectrum website but nowhere near as good as this version, hats off to Steve Smith.
Thanks for the tip re: grennies I'll try to work them into future games.
- One other tip. If defending and using opportunity fire go for a gun with good snap shot rating. Pistols not good for defending with OF.
- That's really useful thanks
This topic has now been closed.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!