Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Yup, you need three of your units to escape in order to win; if no-one manages to keep at least three units alive, or the turns run out before all three of anyone's units have escaped, the game is drawn.
- Thanks Peter, let's just say the idea sounded better in my head
- Nerve gas was a good idea, just needed more or an incendiary. The other thing is random shooting into the smoke may catch a few enemies.
- I escaped first, but only one unit... seems that isn't enough
- Henry's Cat and Robsraiders don't seem to be playing. Do they know that the campaign has started? I don't care too much whether our faction wins, more interested in it being competitive and entertaining; more the merrier.
- Well, I kind of feel I got off very lightly there! Thanks, in particular, to FoN and ED for knocking seven bells out of each other early on while I got to sit back and watch. ;-)
- Campaign game, no prisoners. :-)
- I've done that a few times now - so annoying
- ... again primed granade on 2 with 4 player game...
- I've just won a sector and the mission has stayed the same. I can't remember how it worked before? Is been a long time...
- Steve are we going to have the missions refreshed with new ones?
- Oh. I'm out. lol
- I should have brought some grenades to the party..
- Yeah killed five men, including two engineers! But fortunately I'm in a situation where I can accept the losses, otherwise would have been crippling.
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!