Most Recent Postings:-
- Sorry, had a busy day at work n forgot to take my turn. Mind you at least I can usually join the right game!
- When does the whooping start?!?! :)
- Thank you.
- The server seemed to crash at about lunchtime, and I wasn't able to restart it until I got back from work. Normal service seems to have been resumed.
- A 2 or 3 man team is better. A blaster or/and autocannon man and a grenadier with AP100'S. The main danger is being over whelmed by large numbers before you get a chance to strike which you nearly did. So the small team needs to find a nice ambush spot. By the way I am enjoying our games.
- Lone ranger. I like it. No i don't contest the results. Pity for me i didn't think of it first.
- I forgot to say, yes I had only 1 unit. He was techo armoured, loaded with AP100'S and an autocannon slung over his shoulder.
- I think there is a slight anomoly in victory conditions with our circumstances and one player having less units but dies with higher VP's. If the roles are reversed I wouldn't contest the result and will honour that. You can ask Steve to adjudicate if you feel it's unfair. This is a good mission to experiment with less troops. I usually play the sector defending side with 2 or 3 units. It's enough to win and leaves troops free to fight in other games. This is a good map to sharpen skills.
- Loving your tactic. Does that mean you didn't actually need an extra person to escape? You only had one unit right?
- Started up another game with someone else, didn't realise as must have been half asleep!! Lol all good now back in the game but be aware new tactics are in operation mwahaha! :)
- Hey teo,! Didn't realise I sent the last message which was meant for someone else! :)
- Thanks for the game.
- Beware!! New tactic deployment in operation! Mwahaha! :) be afraid, be very afraid!!
- I wasn't sure if anyone was in.
©2015 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes.