Most Recent Postings:-
- No worries! My mistake for allowing my aliens to take up line dancing at the beginning. The amount you killed in your first attack took me by surprise. Hit fast and hard worked well. I never recovered really after that. The op fire seems quirky but that might be my lack of alien on alien experience! Good game and the humans got eaten.
- My aliens are a special breed compared to yours. Yours must be eliminated as they genetically inferior.
Sorry Pete, feel a bit guilty bud especially as you could have wiped me out early on. But then I always leave my own species alone, whether I'm playing the humans or the Aliens until last. Makes more sense then crazily attacking anything or anyone you see.
- Suddenly your op fire is invincible.
- I think it was about 850. You helped a bit! Mostly I was either in the zone or had a weird winning streaks. 25 wins 1 lost game then another 20 wins. It hurt my head though that kind of concentration. Now I am more like the old man Lee Marvin in that western film.
- I remember you had over 1000 league points, how did you do that.
- Yikes another game, there go my league points...
- Nice win. Apart from one man, the rest were well hidden.
- I think it did. I thought Aliens had very tough OP fire? You wiped out a large group which had plenty of AP's.
- I took the initiative and charged, not sure it was going to work but it didn't go too badly, although unsure if that gave me an advantage or not.
- It was a all or nothing start for me.
- I don't like it either! Here goes...
- I've never been fan of American Football but this looks like an Alien version of it!
- This is new and unusual! Just waiting for it to kick off.
- Bugger, I did tick the practice and advanced mode but after I had to correct a name - there is no space between Steve and Smith - I didn't realise it went back to default. Nevermind.
- I had to make each action count. Yes, definitely ready for another!
©2016 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!