Most Recent Postings:-
- On the Escort map there are two different places where you can do it as the attacker. One is the bottom area and the other is the upper middle area.
- but not on the escort map
- let's paint the blue color in red!!!attack!!!go!go!go team!!! ;)
- The blue team (FoN and RABID) has an exceptional performance during current campaign. They have already captured more than half of the sectors. It seems to be an unresistable expansion.
I am thinking about the sector autocapture timeout. 7 days seem to be too much for me. 5 days would be more appropriate. What do you think?
- It is possible. I did it once. However, I never repeated it.
- but its imposible to kill any unit in the first round
- Sterner regnix is not on the map. Where is he?
- Not at all. As long as you kill more units than your opponent and then escape with the rest, you'll win.
- but this rule makes immposible to conquer hit n run sectors in campaigne
- Why are the Aliens attacking the CPU's?!!
- Just to add, I think the reason player 2 wins in this case is because they are the defender, so it gives the defender a slight advantage (which seemed more appropriate than giving it to the attacker).
- I tried to balance caution and taking exploratory chances to locate your units. But you had me very worried as your units seem to be everywhere. Great game.
- Yes but what happens then, the sector has to be played again 7 days later. Then the defender does the same one guy escape tactic and it's a draw once again. And this goes on and on and the sector remains untakeable, just draw after draw.
- let me say it straight if you defend a hit n run sector and your only one unit escapes in the first round it should be draw 00 points and sector remains yours or m i wrong?
- No, its only when players have the sane vps that there's a problem. If a player has more vps than the other, they will win.
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!