Most Recent Postings:-
- Yeah, that would make sense. You'd have got one or both of my guys with that grenade. The first enflamed guy that escaped had about 2 HPs left, so you almost had him
- nice explosion chain but sterner is still alive
- Just wondering if you were to try and throw a unprimed grenade that a question should comes up on the screen saying do you really want to throw an unprimed grenade, and if you do then press throw again and it does. If not, which will be the case 99% of the time, you then press prime instead.
- Once again I fail to prime a grenade before I throw it. GRRRR! That AP75 would have caused some destruction down there, could well have made the difference. Shot myself in the foot again. Sorry team.
- I Googled and came across the same thing.
- There was an add-on to Starcraft called Stellar Forces, which was almost universally derided (and got C&D from Starcrafts owners). This website mentions every kind of game mechanic under the sun like gems, coins, boosters, keys. It also mentions iOS, which makes me think it's just a piece of spyware trying to hook as many people in as possible.
- Ah too kind. I think you had it covered pretty well from the start. We'll played
- Is there another game out there called Stellar Forces because it mentions pearls, etc. I suspect there is bound to be another out there called the same.
- No idea, it looks scary. Hokunda might help.
- I was lucky there, you'd caught one of the prisoners on fire
- I just came across this page. It looks like some kind of spam translation nightmare, but I was wondering if it was something to worry about?
- Well played. My plan was to stop you by loading up with death grenades and firebombs to block your passage, but I seemed to have bought a duff batch!
- :)))) well said!!
- Here at the Galactic Police we have taken all and every steps to protect Democracy and Civil Rights, but it seems that is not good enough for the evil outlaw bunch you command, fine Sir. In consecuence from now on your men will be shot dead on the spot with no chance to surrender whatsoever, we have even reconsidered an initially discarted application from some Dredd dude who seems to know what law enforcement is all about, you have been warned...
- No worries about the Last Man Laying, the door issue is well known, accepted and even loved when they are my own units who are hiding behind the door, no need to email Saint Steve, it is not a bug, it is a feature!
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!