Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Ah...I've done that many times too. I believe once I killed my entire squad!
- Oops. Counted the turns wrong on a grenade!
- Fair do's.
- Well played, that made for an interesting playback.
- I did concede. I was going berserk. I've had it with underground colony games. I have played dozens now, won half have of them, better than 1 in 4 average. But jeez they have become a grind. No word of a lie, I have actually been dreaming of playing the f-ing things!
I could have eventually beaten you; I had 4 engineers still left. But it was turning into an endless slog. My opp fire was shit, yours really good; my clones were just becoming cannon fodder. Then my men and engineers started panicking every turn, dropping their weapons and turning to jelly. I could see this going on for another 30 turns, even though we must have played 60 or more. Pull the plug I said to myself, before I start to resent the game itself.
No more for a while. I'm going to play games on standard in future as even though the panicking has more realism, it can make for a bloody frustrating time, especially in a game that can go on for a 100 turns or more.
- What just happened there? I don't know how I won that. It says you were forced to concede the game Xeno?
- A good win Rabid! I enjoyed the fight. I tried to make a second home base but too many enemies nearby.
- Good win! Blowing two of my own men up certainly didn't help but even then I think I would have still lost. Very well played.
- Yes that is a real problem in this game. I think paasque set the panic level far too low and spoils what it a very good mission design.
The last time I played you I had the same, majority dropping their weapons after a couple of deaths.
- congrats i had no chance because of panic in my squad since the third turn
- Ah right, got ya.
- Harry Potter, Draco's dad
- This may help explain it: http://witterpedia.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jason_Isaacs
- I remember him mostly from Black Hawk Down and Event Horizon although he's done tons of stuff. But the why "Hello Jason Isaacs" goes over my head.
- Hah! I googled it..... It all makes sense now, thanks Steve :-)
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!