Going strong since 2009! (And the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- I don't remember him firing.... It's possible I didn't notice because he missed.
- FoN did a good job of killing my men and keeping me at bay. We both tried infiltrating each other's territory. By the time you got to me Xeno I only had exhausted engineers and a couple of unarmed clones.
- I was top of the sandwich! Must be honest, Delta not playing gave me an advantage as I was able to move more freely.
- My unit was covering the long corridor at the bottom. He was killed by your unit at the other end of that bottom corridor. Fair enough of course BUT he never fired himself which doesn't make sense. Or he did and the log is wrong. Can you remember if he did? Either way something isn't right. Problem is, it spoils the game as I'm reluctant to do the same again which hinders my play.
- Hah! Very well played. I thought I'd won that one!! :-)
- I was playing on my luck. I had luck. Otherwise you win. It was very close.
- Xeno you win the Combat Sandwich! Well done, this was a hard game but thoroughly enjoyable.
- I can't see your unit on my map, but the only way I could see that happening would be if your unit was facing away, so I could see him but he couldn't see me? And from what you say, this was not the case.
- An anomaly here. Rabid how were you able to pick up a gun and fire, wound my unit, fire again and my unit that was on opp fire not fire back during all of that? He was my sentry on opp fire. According to the log he never fired once.
Steve any clues?
- Well planned. Well executed.
- Short sweet victory. I know you'll be ready for that strategy next time though! :-)
- Then I met your death grenadiers! Explosives detonated. Mission abandoned.
- Devastating rocket attacks. Won't recover from that. Accidently moved my one man foward which gave the game away. Knew it as soon as I did. Down the bottom corridor grenade landed too short. History is full of raids/attacks that went tits up from the start. Rarely recover.
- Thanks. I was lucky with your movement. I was able to spot your Ambassador's current position.
If you happen to watch the playback, you will see that the winning shot was the only shot from my side which actually hit a unit. All the other shots only hit walls.
- Thank you for your complement. I really hate this map and never win any side. I think this was an outstanding performance from me. I usually loose all of my units in 5 rounds. Your attack was very effective and you have neutralzed my key defenders pretty easily. Contratulations.
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!