Most Recent Postings:-
- Thought i was defending. I'll not celebrate whilst sterners running around still
- Yes I suggested I think it was that a sergeant and/or officer could if in close proximity stop a bloke from panicking and dropping their weapon.
- What at the top? Yes it was. But you've won. Good battle.
- Well if it helps the cpu took out my geezer. I really hate the panic feature. Very unrealistic. Your guy should have chopped my guy up into little pieces and run off cackling manically. Xeno had a good idea about some sort of moral officer. I can't remember the details. Sergeant Bilko? I know that wasn't his duty but he had the charisma for it...
- He ran past your chap in his panic, he'd already dropped the power sword.
- That was a bit of a stand-off
- What happened to your power sword guy at the end? He just seened to disappear. The playback isn't accurate as it shows my man walking through him.
- Cool, thanks Steve. I hope you have great time!
- It's going well, but there's a small problem with the app in which the screen is stretched and thus partly covered by the system menu strip, so I just need to work out how to remove that. I'm on hol this week tho', so it will be sometime next week.
- Hi Gaz, I thought I'd mention thought I'd mention something about opportunity fire. If you want someone to defend a position, check the weapons snap shot accuracy %. I believe this is the one opportunity fire calculates it with. The SP pistol is good for offense but less so for defence. That said, if your man is just around the corner when he shoots I. E. One or two squares away you'd still have a fairly good chance of hitting target.
- Yes but his shot didn't cause much damage either. Now you have two shots.
- Barely a scratch for Lt Hansen!
- 85%, 51%, 75%, 38%. 4 shots not one hit on your man. Your man then went on to kill two of my men. Yeah it happens, not much you can do about it. But your infiltation tactics are very unusual in this mission but seemingly effective. I made a silly tactical error. Instead of staying put and defending the buildings I sent my men out looking to see where the hell you were as your tactics surprised me. You picked them off.
- In advanced mode it also shows sounds of gunfire and footsteps, although you have to be quite close to hear footsteps
- Rocket launchers not so good in enclosed spaces. Makes up for 3 of your heavily armed thugs chasing my unarmed man around the stardrive. Good game!
©2016 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!