Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- I am a fat and yellow feline, ich bin keine deutsche poes, meow
- The descriptions for this is very contradictory. The brief description when creating the game states: One player must attack the moonbase and destroy the computers. The other player must defend the moonbase until the turns run out. However, ONE DEFENDER is actually an undercover agent for the attackers, and can be activated at any time.
However when you read the full mission file it says ONE ATTACKER is actually an undercover agent for the defenders.
Also it says once the game is created that Side 2 has TWO Unactivated Undercover Agents not one.
Can this be cleared up so it gives the right consistent description.
- its not finished yet i need to hunt you
- He was out camping for a week or so, guess he forgot to let folks know. He's back in town and will likely get going again in the next day or so.
- Well this one is yours. Will be the quickest game of our tournament. May have stood a chance until a complete fuck up this last turn. Planned my movement badly and ended up giving an AP100 to a weakling who couldn't throw it more than 4 squares!! He's now dead and I can see multiple deaths occuring from it next turn as well as a chain reaction starts.
- Yes! And i am typing with my pawns on my owners PC when he is not at home! I created this account by myself! meowmeowmeow rollling on the floor purring
- Hello mate, do you know if Deathknight3K is still playing? You seemed to start together. Just several games where he hasn't taken his turn for a week.
- Fritz the Cat
- Thanks, it was an entertaing and tense game. Frustrating at times too but that's the nature of SF.
- Meow i am a cat!
- ...or being a suicide bomber works too!
- Think you may have to "Butch 'n' Sundance" your way out of this one...!
- Well played! Great game, thought I had it about 15 turns ago, but you got me! :-)
- Yep clone 110 for me. Has to be the longest I've played in underground colony. I felt I had the upper hand before but it started to swing your way and I thought you became favourite for a while. But I managed to reverse it back and now it's a full gone conclusion. Another epic encounter and two in a row after none previously.
- I'm past clone #100! I don't think I can last too much longer though, xeno has the upper hand....
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!