Full Version Available for Free!

Anything Stellar Forces related.

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:13 am

Full Version Available for Free!

In the interests of acquiring more players into Stellar Forces, I am proposing the following special offer: if you write a few paragraphs about Stellar Forces on a public website, e.g. blog or review site, then I will full refund the cost of the full version of Stellar Forces.

All you need to do is send me the link to the website page, and I'll refund the full cost. It should be a proper website and at least a couple of paragraphs (i.e. not just the word 'Stellar Forces'). This offer is extended not only for new players, but anyone who's ever bought the full version at any time in history.
Steve Smith

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:56 am

Re: Full Version Available for Free!

Could you please elaborate "proper website" for those who are interested the proposal?
How old the site must be?
What is the minimum traffic or number of visitors per day?
Any content restrictions?
Any popularity factor?

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Re: Full Version Available for Free!

The age of the site, content (as long as its not illegal), popularity, traffic aren't a problem. It can be a brand new site, though it should be permanent (as much as anything can be permanent on the web) with a proper domain name. All I really mean is that it must be a proper public site, and not, for example, something dumped pastebin.com or a temporary website. Obviously the plan is to gain publicity for Stellar Forces, so it should ideally aim to do that.

EDIT: Obviously a Google Play review doesn't count, though is very much appreciated. :)

EDIT 2: I'm not asking for shill reviews. I obviously don't want to pay for people to slag the game off, but a straight factual post describing the game is fine.
Steve Smith

Return to General Chat