Game 35706: Henry's Cat, robsraiders, paasque, Forces of Nature in 'Egg Collector'
You are here: Stellar Forces > Your Games > Game 35706: Henry's Cat, robsraiders, paasque, Forces of Nature in 'Egg Collector'
- Seriously, how many grenades did you have on you?
- You have some very nicely positioned men. Well done
- Thank you. I've been a bit more adventurous in this game. Also trying to avoid your mysterious sniper(s?) down there in the smoke!
- Oooh so close. I was holding a 25 grenade and primed it for 2 turns forgetting it was a 4 player game. I didn't die unbelievably. And you were one square away from dropping that egg. Couldn't have been closer! Thanks for the game
- Well, I got wiped out in no time... Im up for a rematch!
Posted by paasque
3 years ago [Login to reply]
- I noticed my Easter eggs had been pinched by an enthusiastic collector, but was too slow in getting back home with a replacement. Contrary to my earlier comment, I should have been more cautious! Good game!
- Yeah i'm sorry about that. It was too tempting. I recall another player doing that to me and i was mighterly upset that could be allowed to happen. But alls fair in love and eggs and all that!
- Probably me, I usually do that. :)
- Makes for interesting tactics
This topic has now been closed.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!