Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Well, that was a slaughterfest! Good choice on the techno armour, I couldn't hurt your men.
- It was displeyed that you are waiting for 5 days to take a turn. After that I simply clicked to end the game
- it would be a good thing to do so
- yes he was good
- I don't know then. It looks like you started your turn on 19th Aug at 8:45, and then moved your units some more at 14:20 on the same day, but unfortunately there's no log entry of you actually ending your turn, and no email was sent out to Evil to tell him it was his turn. No reminder was sent out because you received one on the 17th (for a different game), and reminders only get sent every 3 days max.
If you really think you did end your turn, I can make the game a "practise" game so points aren't affected, if that's okay with Evil.
- Well played! You completely outmanouvred me there.
- I was active in the game these days. I could not help but notice that the turn was not completed.
- I finished my turn and waited for the opponent?s move, as usual. Then I discovered that the game was conceded, look at the recording of the battle, there was no sense to me to delay my turn. If my turn had not been completed, I would have seen it.
- I'm not aure what you mean? According to the log, Evil took theit turn on 15th Aug from 21:45 to 21:46 (the log says they ended their turn at 21:46). It seems like you started your next turn on 19th Auguest at 8:45, but never ended your turn, so on the 20th Aug at 14:01, Evil did a force-concede. That's all I can glean from the log. Does that match what you think happened?
- look at the log. On August 15, Evildick begins the turn, does nothing for several days, and only on August 19 does he begin the action. it's some kind of mistake. what is my fault here? I did not lose
- According to the Finished Game log, you were force-conceded. The log indicates you didn't take a turn for 5 days? http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/viewfinishedgame.cls?gid=47885
- Steve, see my first post. Why did they take 10 points from me after this game?
- One thing to remember about the points calc is that it only takes into account games from the last 2 years, so as games go past this threshold, you no longer get any points from them.
- The app has quite a detailed game instructions, although let me know if there's anything it doesn't cover. I haven't checked it for a while.
- there is something wrong with this point system
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!