You are here: Stellar Forces > Bugs & Problems > Server Down?
- Has the server gone down? I couldn't end the client on deploying in a new game and when I finally did I got this error:
Error on Thu Apr 15 15:01:29 BST 2010
Type: class java.lang.RuntimeException
Message: Error getting unit data
dsr.SetupGameThread:103 - getUnitData dsr.SetupGameThread:40 - run dsr.SetupGameThread:33 - <init> dsr.start.StartupNew:180 - gameSelected dsr.start.StartupNew:131 - selectGame dsr.start.StartupNew:97 - <init> dsr.start.StartupNew:198 - main
End of error details.
Now the client is saying unable to connect to server. Anyone else having similar problems?
Posted by Deadlime
9 years ago [Login to reply]
- Yep cannot connect using any client inc 1.13 as of 16.12 CET
- It seems to be a problem with the domain name (www.stellarforces.com), as the server (which also runs this website) is obviously running okay and can be accessed via http://stellarforces.no-ip.org. I'm looking into it. Unfortunately, the server name is hard-coded into the client (which I'll change in the next version).
- Seems to be okay now after I re-applied the settings on the domain company's website. Hopefully it was a one-off!
- Just to let anybody know, I'm in the process of upgrading the server and copying data across. That's why various stuff isn't working yet, like the main forums.
- Now that I've plugged in my new hard drive, my PC now seems to freeze every few hours for no good reason. Service might be a bit sporadic for the next few days until I get a new box, at which time I will be giving this one a damn good reprogramming with a hammer.
- I think the server is now pretty much on the level now at last, so normal service can be resumed. I just need to get the proper forums back up and running now. Thanks for your patience.
This topic has now been closed.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!