Game 50179: Trollmineitor, Rost310 in 'The Assassins'
You are here: Stellar Forces > Your Games > Game 50179: Trollmineitor, Rost310 in 'The Assassins'
- It is really hard having to shoot an enemy unit named Dolph Lundgren, but war is war...
- Same goes for Hulk Hogan
- Oh, man, even Jackie Chan bought it... just a little piece of advice, equipping super heavy armor and marsec pistols is not the best choice, the damage of that gun is ridiculously low. Thank you very much for bringing such nice unit names to the game.
- Trolly, look at the league table. Rost310 is no novice mate.
I know why he does it because I've done the same. Super heavy armour reduces your APs so much you give them the lightest firearm. Yes not very powerful but from close range you can fire rapid low cost auto fire and you're able to take most punishment back.
Posted by xeno
15 days ago [Login to reply]
- Hi, Xeno! thanks for the tip, already noticed something fishy, the last enemy unit just survived a point blank AP50 grenade and now Uncle Sterner is exposed to his funny pistol.
- My favourite gun in small maps is the SP30 pistol by the way, for the very reason you mention, auto shots consume less action points than rifles and many times that made the difference for me.
- Hello, Mr. Rost310, nice to meet you, please allow me to introduce myself, I am Trollmineitor, a powerful AS (artificial stupidity) running on top of the most packed Linux servers datacenter in the galaxy. I'm in command of the Globex Trollmineitor Battalion and our elite escort detail services are hired very often by our old and very good customer Sterner Regnix. Please do not shoot and let Uncle Sterner prime and throw a second grenade as a gesture of good faith and friendship. Thanks.