Your favorite Mission & why?
You are here: Stellar Forces > General Discussion > Your favorite Mission & why?
- I'm just curious to know what peoples favorite mission(s) are and why?
My choices so far are:
1. 'The Assassins' - because there is a clear mission objective and a tight turn limit to achieve it in, it means there are never any boring stand-offs. I love it that the scenery is destructible and there are lots tactical possibility and choices for both sides to use, probably more than any other mission so far.
2. 'Escort 2' - I never played the original Escort, always preferring the look of the more varied map used on Escort 2. Like 'The Assassins' this mission has a clear objective and a tight(ish) turn limit which again means no stand-offs and getting straight down to business. Again there is destructible walls and a variety of different tactics for both sides to use.
3. '3-player The Assassins' I might be jumping the gun here because I am only in the very early stages of my first ever attempt of this mission. Saying that, how can it possibly fail? - we have everything which is great about the original 'The Assassins' with the added dimension of it being 3-players which surely brings even more variety and possible outcomes.
Posted by Deadlime
9 years ago [Login to reply]
- I have to agree that The Assassins is probably the best mission, due to its simplicity and there are so many different tactics that can be used.
I'm in the process of tweaking the mission stats so it will be easy to see which missions get played the most. I've also removed the original Escort mission.
As for 3-player missions, I might create a 3-player Moonbase Assault next. That should be interesting!
This topic has now been closed.
©2020 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!