Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
You are here: Stellar Forces > Bugs & Problems > Redefine Keys Feature
- Hey Steve,
Trying to use the new redefine keys feature, and have set up my keys as such:
# Camera control
# Unit control
But it doesn't seem to take effect in the game. And I can't actually use the original keys. I'l
- I said that there was no errors logged to the terminal, and no error log outputted. I removed the file for now, and it seems to be back to normal.
- I've had a quick investigation; it looks like the letters need to be in caps, and the numbers are being interpreted as non-keypad numbers, and symbols don't seem to work. Sorry, I never tried those! I'll look at tweaking it.
- I have a weird keyboard setup. ;)
Also couldn't find a way to indicate arrow keys. Not sure if you have any insight there.
- Good point. I'll look into that as well.
- I tried this again with the .49 release. The capitalization made those keys work, but the , keys, and the number pad still weren't picked up. Any progress on that front?
- Sorry, not yet. I promise I'll do it next! :)
- I've just uploaded a new version of the client. You can now specify special keys using their names, which are listed in the wiki. Let me know if you have any probs.
This topic has now been closed.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!