You are here: Stellar Forces > General Discussion > Mission Changes
- Since I created the Misc Statistics page, it's become obvious that some missions are quite imbalanced; for example The Assassins, where Side 1 has won 3 times and Side 2 has won 7 times. So I've tweaked the missions slightly:-
The Assassins: Sterner Regnix' side now only has 200 credits, reduced from 230.
The Alien Hordes: The aliens now have 14 units, and they have been made slightly more powerful.
Escort: Sterner Regnix's side now has 9 units instead of 6.
- I meant to add: if anyone has any thoughts on this, let me know, or if you think any other missions need tweaking.
- I've also just tweaked Rescue from the Mines. it occurred to me that side 2 had too much area to choose from to deploy in, so I checked with the original Laser Squad, and it turns out that they should only be able to start in the centre. So that's been changed.
- Did Side 2's deployment zone change recently for Moonbase Assault? I hadn't realized they could deploy just about anywhere inside the base. It would be nice to be able to at least get in the door without being ambushed - for Side 1 to actually have to move rather than being able to go on overwatch right from the start.
Posted by knowman
9 years ago [Login to reply]
- It's not changed since I first created the mission, but after reading your post I decided to check with the original Laser Squad mission that it's based on. You're right, the deployment area *shouldn't* extend all the way to the edge of the moonbase. I'll change it. Well spotted!
This topic has now been closed.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!