Laser Squad remake, going strong since 2009!
You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- The mobile version has a cut-down menu, although that will be chaning soon.
- Always on mobile, yes that link works fine, thank you
- @Spacenaut IIRC, missions have a maximum number of units to stop games going on forever. Can you tell me where it says 100s of units, so I can fix it?
- @Henry's Cat Are you using the site on a mobile, or desktop PC? Does this link work: http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/campaign.cls
- I still can't see my squad, no options show under mypages
- Yes. I have a feeling it might a hang-over from the last campaign.
- Why in mission descriptions, it says it may be possible to deploy 100s of units in some maps, but when deploying in campaign it seems to be always limited to 10?
- 4 sectors now! All that issue to begin with once again and they don't even take part. Taking the proverbial.
- Nice one Steve. The collateral damage table, is that showing friendly fire?
- Thanks Steve great work!
- It should be under My Pages -> Campaign Squad.
- Cool, thanks Steve! I can't see a link for my campaign squad;it's the page that normally shows all 40-odd soldiers
- The campaign league tables are now populated (primarily thanks to me being massacred by Spacenaught). They're under the My Games menu, although I may move it to another one. Also here: http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/campaignleague.cls
- Xeno, looks that way! 2 sectors need defending so there's the opportunity to do sonething. I'll hold back so they got a chance to fight.
- Hey Pete, are we alone in this faction?
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!